Oh, my dear, what have I done that you should treat me so coldly?"
哦,亲爱的,我究竟做错了什么,让你对我如此冷漠?
These walls they cannot save me now, from the memories we made.
这些高墙已经无法庇护我,阻挡我们曾共度的记忆。
We could run through the streets, our hands held high.
我们可以手牵手在街上奔跑,高昂我们的头颅。
I've been here too long, I'm losing all control.
我已经待得太久了,开始失去控制。
And in the dark of night, I hear your voice, it echoes in my mind.
在深夜里,我听见你的声音,在我的脑海里回荡。
These days, I'm just surviving, pretending to be alive.
如今,我只是苟延残喘,假装自己还活着。
But still, I hold on tight, to the moments that we had.
但我仍然紧握着那些我们曾拥有的时刻。
In the ruins of what we had, I find my way back home.
在我们破碎的关系遗迹中,我找到了回家的路。
Through the fire and the flames, we'll rise again.
在烈火与火焰中,我们会再次崛起。
And when the night falls, I'll face it alone.
当夜幕降临,我会独自面对。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419