Please
R.S.V.P. by the 15th of this month to confirm your attendance.
请在本月15日前回复是否出席。
Kindly
R.S.V.P. to let us know if you can make it to the wedding.
敬请回复能否出席婚礼。
The invitation requests an
R.S.V.P. before the event date.
邀请函要求在活动日期前回复是否参加。
We need an
R.S.V.P. for the dinner party to ensure we have enough seats for everyone.
我们需要您回复是否参加晚宴,以便确保为每个人准备足够的座位。
Could you please
R.S.V.P. as soon as possible? We're finalizing the guest list.
您能尽快回复是否会来吗?我们正在最终确定宾客名单。
The
R.S.V.P. card is enclosed; please return it in the provided envelope.
回执卡已随信附上,请将其寄回所提供的信封中。
It's important to
R.S.V.P. so the hosts can plan accordingly.
及时回复是否出席对主人做好相应安排很重要。
Due to limited space, guests are kindly asked to
R.S.V.P. by email.
由于场地有限,敬请各位嘉宾通过电子邮件回复是否参加。
Don't forget to
R.S.V.P. for the charity gala; it helps with organizing the event.
别忘了回复慈善晚会的邀请,这有助于活动的组织安排。
Your prompt
R.S.V.P. is appreciated; we're looking forward to seeing you at the reception.
如能及时回复,我们将不胜感激,并期待在招待会上见到您。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419