May I take your drink order, sir?" - 请问先生,您要点什么饮料?
On the rocks, please.
我要加冰的。
I'll mix you a classic martini.
我给您调制一杯经典马丁尼。
Behind the bar, we've got a wide selection of beers and wines.
在吧台后面,我们有各种各样的啤酒和葡萄酒供您选择。
Pour yourself a glass of red wine, it's on the house tonight.
您自己倒杯红酒,今晚是免费的。
Shall I serve that straight up or with a twist?" - 我应该直接给您还是加点儿柠檬皮?
Can I recommend our signature cocktail for tonight?" - 我可以为您推荐我们今晚的特色鸡尾酒吗?
Sorry, we're out of whiskey right now.
对不起,我们现在没有威士忌了。
Would you like a refill on your drink, ma'am?" - 女士,您的饮料需要续杯吗?
Enjoy your evening, and if you need anything, just wave at me.
祝您晚上愉快,如果需要任何服务,请随时向我示意。
提醒顾客点单
表达饮料的制作方式
提供专业调酒服务
展示酒吧的饮料选择
免费招待客人
询问顾客对饮料的喜好
推荐特色饮品
告诉顾客缺货信息
提供续杯服务
提醒顾客寻求帮助时的手势礼貌用语
He's been a bartender for nearly eight years and believes that the younger people are most interested in exploring the concept of cocktails.
他做调酒师将近八年,认为年轻人最感兴趣的是探索鸡尾酒的概念。
In Rome, Xu worked as a waitress, a bartender, and a lighter salesperson, sharing a house with a dozen other Chinese people.
A bartender makes baijiu-based cocktail in Central London.
Michal Maziarz, head bartender at Mei Ume restaurant at London's Four Seasons Hotel, says there is little knowledge about baijiu - how to recognize the different varieties or understand how the flavors have been created.
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419