The goods will be shipped F.O.B. New York.
货物将从纽约起运,船上交货。
Our price is quoted F.O.B. Shanghai, excluding insurance.
我们的报价是上海船上交货价,不包括保险费。
We usually deliver F.O.B. factory, but we can also arrange for C.F.R. if you prefer.
我们通常工厂交货,但如果你愿意,我们也可以安排到岸价格运费付至指定目的地。
The shipment left the port F.O.B., and now it's your responsibility to get it cleared through customs.
货物已按船上交货的方式离开港口,现在清关的责任在你方。
We agreed on a contract with the supplier where they would deliver F.O.B. Europe.
我们和供应商达成了一份合同,他们将在欧洲交货。
Please confirm that the terms of delivery are F.O.B. Los Angeles.
请确认交货条件为洛杉矶船上交货。
The buyer requested a change from F.O.B. to C.I.F., which means he'll cover more expenses.
买方要求将交货方式由船上交货改为成本加保险费、运费,这意味着他将承担更多的费用。
Our company prefers F.O.B. terms as it keeps our costs low and simplifies logistics.
我司倾向于使用船上交货条款,因为它能降低我们的成本并简化物流流程。
The invoice should clearly state the terms "F.O.B. Hong Kong" for customs clearance purposes.
发票上应明确注明“香港船上交货”,以便于海关清关。
The seller bears no risk after delivering the goods F.O.B., as all liability passes to the buyer at this point.
卖方在按船上交货方式交付货物后不再承担风险,因为此时所有责任都转移给了买方。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419