She is a
nostalgic person.
她是个怀旧的人。
Eric remained
nostalgic about the good old days.
埃里克依旧怀念往日时光
Nostalgia is a bittersweet feeling, reminding us of the past while making us long for it.
怀旧是一种苦乐参半的感觉,它让我们回忆过去,同时又让我们渴望回到过去。
The old photographs evoke a sense of nostalgia, transporting me back to my childhood days.
这些老照片唤起了怀旧之情,让我仿佛回到了童年时光。
Listening to the old songs on the radio always fills me with a
nostalgic yearning for the good old times.
在收音机里听那些老歌总是让我充满对过去美好时光的怀念。
The smell of freshly baked cookies in Grandma's kitchen triggered a wave of nostalgia, reminding me of holidays spent together.
奶奶厨房里新鲜出炉饼干的味道引发了一阵怀旧之情,让我想起了共度的假期。
Walking down the familiar streets of my hometown stirred up a deep sense of nostalgia, making me miss the simpler life.
走在家乡熟悉的街道上,我深深地感到了怀旧,怀念起那简单的生活。
The vintage toys displayed in the museum brought back a rush of nostalgia, taking me back to a time when life was carefree.
博物馆里展示的老式玩具唤起了我对无忧无虑时光的怀旧之情。
Reading the old diary entries filled me with nostalgia, as I revisited the joys and sorrows of my teenage years.
阅读那些旧的日记条目让我充满了怀旧之情,重温了青少年时期的喜怒哀乐。
The melody of the old lullaby sung by my mother still has the power to induce a flood of
nostalgic memories.
母亲唱的那首古老的摇篮曲至今仍有能力引发我对过去的记忆洪水。
The sight of the old-fashioned carousel旋转木马) at the fair made me feel
nostalgic for the innocent pleasures of my youth.
看到游乐场上的老式旋转木马让我怀念起年轻时那些纯真的快乐。
The scent of the ocean breeze always brings a
nostalgic longing for the summer vacations spent at the beach.
海风的气息总能勾起我对海滩度假的怀旧向往。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419