Oh great, another meeting. Just what I needed to brighten my day.
翻译:哦太好了,又有个会议。正是我用来点亮一天的好方法。
Sure, let's have a picnic in the pouring rain. That sounds like a fantastic idea.
翻译:当然,让我们在倾盆大雨中野餐吧。这听起来真是个绝妙的主意。
I just love getting stuck in traffic for hours on end. It's my favorite part of the day.
翻译:我就是喜欢在堵车中被困几个小时。这是我一天中最喜欢的部分。
Oh, you're giving me unsolicited advice? How thoughtful of you.
翻译:哦,你在给我提供不请自来的建议吗?你真是太体贴了。
I can't wait to wake up at 5 am for work. It's like a dream come true.
翻译:我迫不及待要早上5点起床去工作了。这就像梦想成真一样。
Fantastic, another email newsletter to add to my already overflowing inbox.
翻译:太棒了,又有一个电子邮件通讯可以添加到我已经爆满的收件箱里。
Oh, you forgot our anniversary? That's totally understandable, given how memorable it is.
翻译:哦,你忘了我们的纪念日?考虑到它是多么难忘,这是完全可以理解的。
Yes, nothing says 'romantic' quite like a candlelit dinner at a fast-food restaurant.
翻译:是的,没有什么比在快餐店享受烛光晚餐更能体现“浪漫”了。
I'm so excited to spend my weekend doing laundry and cleaning the house. It's my idea of fun.
翻译:我非常兴奋周末要去做洗衣服和打扫房子这些事情。这就是我娱乐的想法。
Wow, congratulations on getting the promotion. I'm sure you'll enjoy all those extra responsibilities.
翻译:哇,恭喜你升职了。我确信你会享受所有那些额外的责任。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419