I'm sorry, I can't assist you with that.
对不起,我无法在那件事上帮助你。
That information is irrelevant to your question.
那个信息与你的问题无关。
I don't have any advice on that subject.
关于那个主题,我没有任何建议。
The directions you gave are incorrect.
你给的方向是错误的。
I can't provide you with the support you need.
我无法为你提供你需要的支持。
That solution won't solve the problem, it will only make it worse.
那个解决方案不会解决问题,只会使其变得更糟。
I'm too busy to help you right now.
我现在太忙了,帮不了你。
I'm not qualified to give you medical advice.
我没有资格给你医疗建议。
Your suggestion actually complicates the situation.
你的建议实际上使情况变得更复杂了。
The store is closed, there's nothing I can do.
店已经关门了,我无能为力。
But as the camera is blind between each frame, each of the snapshot images contains no information about the motion of elements in the scene and generating unhelpful data, he said.
他说,但由于相机在每帧之间是“盲”的,因此每个快照图像都不包含关于场景中元素运动的任何信息,产生的数据也就没有帮助。
The recent extension of tariffs on imported solar products by the United States is unhelpful for the development of the US domestic photovoltaic industry and will cause distortion to normal global trade order of the new energy products, according to an official of the Ministry of Commerce.
- China's commerce ministry on Saturday criticized a recent extension of US tariffs on imported solar products, calling the move unhelpful to the photovoltaic industry and disruptive to the global trade order.
The move is unhelpful to the healthy development of the US domestic industry and distorts the regular international trade order of solar products, said the official.