考研We need to adjust to this changing climate.
四级What controls remain for the users will be audio-based, so, for example, you'll just have to say "a bit warmer", and the air conditioning will adjust automatically.
考研But in keeping with our examination of southern intellectual life, we may consider the original Puritans as carriers of European culture adjusting to New world circumstances.
四级More recently, however, some companies have been investing money in a more ambitious undertaking: learning how to adjust the fundamental make-up of the food they sell.
高考To be exact, other people can extend our intelligence and help us understand and adjust our emotions.
六级birds flock together, fish school together, cattle herd together...just perceiving norms is enough to cause people to adjust their behaviour in the direction of the crowd.
考研But in the medium term,middle-class workers may need a lot of help adjusting.
高考They should either monitor their websites better so that children do not sign up too early, or they should adjust their websites to the needs of younger users.
考研Fundamentally, the USPS is in a historic squeeze between technological change that has permanently decreased demand for its bread-and-butter product, first-class mail, and a regulatory structure that denies management the flexibility to adjust its operati
高考For example, the moment you get on the airplane, start adjusting your biological clock to the destination's time.
四级Adjusting the physical composition of their products.
高考Adjusting to an upright position was quite a challenge, especially when the bones had to support an extra-large skull.
高考During those six months of hospitalizations, Becky, 12 at the time, adjusted to other adults being in the house when she returned from school.
考研Fundamentally, the USPS is in a historic squeeze between technological change that has permanently decreased demand for its bread-and-butter product, first-class mail, and a regulatory structure that denies management the flexibility to adjust its operations to the new reality.
四级To deal with obesity, a mixture of approaches—including reformulation, taxation and adjusting portion sizes—will be needed.
四级You must adjust your priorities to find time to cook.
六级just perceiving norms is enough to cause people to adjust their behaviour in the direction of the crowd.
四级Higher education should be adjusted to the practical needs of society.
六级The university has poured resources into peer counseling to help students from inner-city schools adjust to the rigor (严格要求) and faster pace of a university classroom –and also to help minority students overcome the stereotype that they are less qualified.
高考My work colleague adjusted to my taking off at a moment's notice for medical emergencies.
六级Google and Apple have made it far too difficult to adjust these settings so it's up to us to take steps to ensure we set these triggers to suit our own needs, not the needs of the app makers.
六级Perhaps, the study speculated, having a white roommate helps academically prepared black students adjust to a predominantly white university.
六级According to Adam Marchick, CEO of mobile marketing company Kahuna, less than 15 percent of smartphone users ever bother to adjust their notification settings—meaning the remaining 85 percent of us default to the app makers' every preset trigger.