Eric's voice was heavy with sarcasm.
埃里克的话语里明显有讽刺意味。
Mary's sarcasm touched his self-esteem.
玛丽讥讽的言语伤了他的自尊心。
Tom ignored the sarcasm.
汤姆对讽刺挖苦置之不理。
Oh, great! Another meeting. Just what I needed to make my day perfect.
哦,太棒了!又一个会议。正好让我的一天变得完美无缺。
Wow, you're so lucky to have rain on your wedding day. Who needs sunshine when you can have a wet ceremony?" (哇,你真幸运,在婚礼当天下雨。当你可以有一个湿漉漉的仪式时,谁还需要阳光呢?
Of course, I love spending hours stuck in traffic. It's like a mini-vacation for my brain.
当然,我喜欢花几个小时堵在路上。这就像给我的大脑放了个迷你假期。
Gee, thanks for letting me know I got the answer wrong after the exam was over. That's really helpful.
哎呀,谢谢你在考试结束后告诉我答案错了。真是太有帮助了。
Oh, don't worry about it, I love cleaning up other people's messes. It's my favorite hobby, really.
哦,别担心,我超爱清理别人的烂摊子。这真的是我最喜欢的爱好。
What a beautiful day to stay indoors and do paperwork. Nature is highly overrated anyway.
多么美好的一天,待在室内做文书工作。大自然被高估了,反正。
Sure, let's add another project to my to-do list. My calendar is just too empty with only 18-hour workdays.
当然,让我们在我的待办事项列表中再加一个项目吧。我的日程表上只有18小时的工作日,实在是太空了。
Oh, you forgot my birthday again? That's okay, I love feeling unnoticed and unimportant.
哦,你又忘记我的生日了?没关系,我喜欢那种被忽视和不重要的感觉。
Walking in heels on this cobblestone street is fantastic. It's like a free foot massage with every step.
穿着高跟鞋在这条鹅卵石街道上走真是太棒了。每走一步都像是免费的足底按摩。
Fantastic news! My flight's been delayed for the fifth time. More time to enjoy the airport's luxurious seats.
好消息!我的航班第五次延误了。有更多时间享受机场豪华的座椅了。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419